SCRC Report – 2006-06

South Central Regional Coordinators Report

June 2006

Distribution: us-reports (full), us-sc-region & us-sc-reports (edited)

Table of Contents:

I. Staff Listing

II. Summary

III. Questions & Answers

IV. Projects

V. Upcoming Events

VI. Staff Election Updates

VII. Finances

VIII. Prestige Awards

IX. Chapter/Domain Status

X. Member Tracking

XI. Member Class Awards

XII. Appeals

XIII. Problems & Issues

**********************************************************************

I. Staff Listing

**********************************************************************

REGIONAL COORDINATORS

———————

South Central Regional Coordinator:

Howell Herrin, US2002034609

scrc at tcworks.net

Since: April 2006

ARC: Admin

Harley C. Cox, US2002021715

harley.c.cox at gmail.com

ARC: Reporting

Leslea Cross, US2002022044

Lesleacross at cox.net

ARC: Prestige

Donna Molsbee, US2002022814

purevitae at hotmail.com

ARC: Special Projects and Elections

Bert Sanders, US2002021972

fgsanders at gmail.com

ARC: Education

Lindsey Vaughan, US2002022475

lcvrko at gmail.com

ARC: Events

Jennifer Cross, US2002023750

ARC: Archives

Rindy Kendle, US2002034095

novadragon at immortaldanse.org

ARC: Arbitration – Appeals

Tim Terrell, US2005033195

coyotesun893 at yahoo.com

ARC: Arbitration – Investigation

Daniel Blackburn, US2003051641

dark_knight_commith at yahoo.com

ARC: Charities

Adam Tomplait, US2005085963

thesilenteyes at gmail.com

AARC: Charities

Ally Foxworthy, US2005116954

ally.aarc.sc at gmail.com

ARC: Technology

Brian Eldridge, US2002076424

brian at zombiebait.com

Sanctuary Editor

Shelly Welch, US2002066211

rizzella at gmail.com

REGIONAL STORYTELLERS

———————

SC Regional Storyteller:

Bryan Coleman, US2003102380

colemanbb1 at yahoo.com

Since: December 2004

ARST: Admin

Katherine King – Outgoing

AARST: Web & Tech

Crystal Remy, US2002034713

malkavsnyx at cox.net

ARST: Operations

Dan Wright, US2002021042

rulesninja at gmail.com

ARST: Requiem

Brent Collins, US2003102466

hndrixopie at yahoo.com

ARST: Forsaken

Cat Williams, US2002023548 -Outgoing

cat333 at juno.com

AARST: Forsaken

Lee Rushing, US2002023941

kunou1ab at netzero.net

ARST: Mortals

Michael King – Outgoing

ARST: Changeling

Tiffany Crosby, US2002

ARST: Mage

Luke Hill, US2004031302

mage at camscr.org

Forsaken Plotlines/Grunt ST Sup

Robert Harrold, US2002021099

**********************************************************************

II. Summary

**********************************************************************

********************************

ARC Admin Report – Harley Cox

South Central Region – ARC Admin Report

June, 2006

Table of Contents:

I. Summary

II. Questions & Answers

III. Projects

IV. Problems & Issues

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

II. Summary

**********************************************************************

Been trying to keep an eye on the administrative work for the region, while

covering down for the ARC Reports. Trying to get as much contact with DCs

as I can.

**********************************************************************

III. Questions & Answers & Suggestions

**********************************************************************

1. We still need Functionality out of the regional website. How is the

Progress coming?

The progress was put on hiatus while the ARC Tech could resolve his divorce.

2. Can the documents and training materials used by the ARC Education

office be released to the Coordinators at large, or at least to the RC

staff? I know you have submitted some rough drafts, but to my knowledge

nothing has been polished for distribution. None at this time

Lindsey Vaughan has submitted final drafts, which will be added to the

Education section of www.camscr.org soon.

**********************************************************************

III. Projects

**********************************************************************

I am still championing the project for all ARC to complete by the 15th of

July. Each ARC will write up their own Job Duties as they see them. Along

with a detailed instruction set of how to fulfill those duties, should that

ARC become unavailable for any length of time. Many of the ARCs have worked

for previous RC administrations, and as such have become experts in how to

fulfill their roles.

It’s come to my attention that some of the Domains boundaries may be

overlapping, or that some Domains are claiming less area than they are

entitled. This month I plan to double check and map out all Domain

boundaries within the Region, and present any suggestions for change.

**********************************************************************

IV. Problems & Issues

**********************************************************************

1. Many Domains seem to be suffering from a lack of activity according to

the DC reports. Please share what your Domain is doing, and what events are

planned. It is my recommendation that if a Domain or Chapter is failing to

host events (games/socials/charity) as recorded in the monthly report, that

hat the DC should get prestige in accordance with the level of activity in

their Domain/Chapter. It is my opinion that Coordinators should not get

full Officer prestige for an ’empty’ report, even if it is on time.

Who is the list Administrator for the following lists:

us-sc-reports at cammail.white-wolf.com

us-sc-coord at cammail.white-wolf.com

us-sc-region at cammail.white-wolf.com

I would like to be set up as an Administrator or Moderator for these lists.

Some coordinators are having a hard time subscribing, and therefore posting

their reports and other emails.

Answer: I am the moderator for the lists. If people are having difficulty

getting on the lists, They need to contact me at scrc at tcworks.net, like it

says on the sign-up page!

**********************************************************************

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

Lacey Fellers , Cam number? , Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006: noted in

MAY SCRC Report

Chad Welch, US2002066212, Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006:

John ‘BJ’ Thompson, US2002022519, Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006:

noted in MAY SCRC Report

Carlie Young, US2004041362, Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006: noted in

MAY SCRC Report

Jake Slutsky, US2004071626, Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006:

Shelley Welch, US2002066211, Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006: noted in

MAY SCRC Report

Lindsey Vaughan, US2002022475, Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006: noted

in MAY SCRC Report

Kevin Brian, US2002021481, Set Up game site for FGoTM: May 2006: noted in

MAY SCRC Report

Vance Spears, US2002034694, Donated Needed Material for FGoTM:May,

Vance Spears, US2002034694, Lodging 2 cammies from the FGoTM:May,

For Attending the Regional Meeting at the FGotM: May in Beaumont

All awards are listed in Section VIII.

Aaron LockhartUS2005033161TX-066-D5R

Adam TomplaitUS2005085963TX-064-D5R

Amy MullinsUS2002050015AR-012-D5R

Andrea FontenotUS2003011008TX-064-D5R

Bekkah AndersonUS2004041403EC Ind 5R

BJ ThompsonUS2002022519TX-066-D5R

Brent CollinsUS2003102466AR-012-D5R

Carlie YoungUS2004041302TX-066-D5R

Chad HunterUS2002022911AR-012-D5R

Charles BrierpendingTX-066-D5R

Daniel TanUS2005012793LA-005-C5R

Danielle LauzonUS2002022173LA-006-D5R

David JohnsonUS2002022383AR-012-D5R

David R. WilsonUS2004051504LA-005-C5R

Don McCollughpendingTX-064-D5R

Doug ClarkUS2002023827AR-012-D5R

Glenn GibsonUS2004122461LA-005-C5R

Howell HerrinUS2002034609AR-012-D

Jacob RegenbogenUS2005023025LA-005-C5R

Jacob SlutskyUS2004071626LA-006-D5R

James BreierUS2006027261TX-066-D5R

James HuskeyUS2002011007TX-064-D5R

Jamiey NuckolsUS2002023152TX-059-D5R

Jessica FazioUS2002034251TX-057-D5R

Jon TuckerUS2002021887TX-057-D5R

Jonathan EvanspendingTX-064-D5R

Joseph LavergneUS2006027334TX-O64-D5R

Josh BerthelotUS200202245TX-O64-D5R

July DodsonUS2002022311TX-061-D5R

Justin MerrellUS2002022248LA-006-D5R

Justin ParrishUS2006017256TX-066-D5R

Justin WilsonUS2006027783TX-066-D5R

Kat BerthelotUS2002021115TX-O64-D5R

Kathryn BrantonUS2002034821LA-006-D5R

Kevin BongiovanniUS2002127004LA-006-D5R

Krista GuthrieUS2003061667AR-012-D5R

Landon BridgesUS2002017157LA-006-D5R

Laura DicksUS2003092269LA-006-D5R

Lindsey VaughanUS2002022475TX-066-D5R

Melissa DodsonUS2002023481TX-061-D5R

Michael Burch US2002034973TX-O64-D5R

Michael CowanUS2002021606TX-061-D5R

Randall CrawfordUS2005075839AR-012-D5R

Ricky KramerUS2002034170TX-O64-D5R

Robert HarroldUS2002021099TX-061-D5R

Ronnie MaloneUS2005012692TX-064-D5R

Samuel MarstonUS2003071808LA-006-D5R

Shelley WelchUS2002066211TX-064-D5R

Stephen BladsUS2003031920LA-006-D5R

T.J. HigginspendingTX-057-D5R

Tim TerrellUS2005033195LA-006-D5R

Vance SpearsUS2002024694TX-064-D5R

Vanessa WilnerUS2004031324KS-?-D5R

Weston HarperUS2002021604TX-061-D5R

Zak EskinsUS2004012690LA-006-D5R

Zak JonesUS2005085954TX-066-D5R

**********************************************************************

VI. Notes

**********************************************************************

I have taken some significant notes on each Domain, and spoken with several

of the DCs. The DCs that I have not spoken with, I will attempt to before

their next reports are due. I have included my notes on each Domain with

the RC staff in a zip file attached to this email.

Harley Cox

US2002021715

SC ARC Admin

DC OK-011-D

Ivory Tower, Stillwater OK

www.ivorytoweronline.org <http://www.ivorytoweronline.org>

‘Raise the Bar’

********************************

********************************

ARC Archives Report – Rindy Kendle

South Central Region – ARC Archives Report

June, 2006

Table of Contents:

I. Summary

II. Questions & Answers

III. Projects

IV. Problems & Issues

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

II. Summary

**********************************************************************

Working on various projects to find information for people, will be out of

contact other then via phone or in person for a while.

**********************************************************************

III. Questions & Answers

**********************************************************************

None at this time

**********************************************************************

III. Projects

**********************************************************************

At this moment currently have a few people i need to go digging through the

archives for, life has turned a tad hectic with moving so this might take me

a few but if nothing else i will be up in the stillwater area and can give

what i have to Harley in a physical form so it can get to people.

**********************************************************************

IV. Problems & Issues

**********************************************************************

None at this time

**********************************************************************

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

NONE

**********************************************************************

OOC: Rindy Kendle

US2002034095

ADC Admin/Legacy; ARC Archives

ok005-D Imoortalis Saltatio

Requiem: Chailyn Seaport, Kristen

Awakening: Sagira AKA Ebony

I’d rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a

maybe who is reaching for a star. I’d rather be a has-been than a

might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was

once an are.

********************************

********************************

ARC Prestige – Donna Molsbee

VI. Prestige Log Audits – See Member Class Awards, Part XI

********************************

********************************

ARC: Special Projects and Elections – Bert Sanders

South Central Region – Election and projects Report

June, 2006

Table of Contents:

I. Summary

II. Questions & Answers

III. Projects

IV. Problems & Issues

V. Prestige Recommendations

I. Working with RC to make sure that all the coords are up to date

in the CRD as well as up to date on ordeals. Working to still replace

some of those removed before for lack of doing coord test. Finished up

2 elections, starting 1 and doing 2nd call for another.

II. Having just gone through a prestige audit can we make sure that

the assistant prestige is done within the guidelines that the auditors

are using. Losing over 70 regional prestige for being over the

sugestion of 10 below the cap hurts. If cap is give if could be either

done as exceptional service or noted that it was given for a specific

reason to prevent others from loosing prestige down the road.

III. All the coords should now be placed in the CRD. Working to make

sure that keep the DC’s of elections updated as soon as election

finishes. Still keeping eye on ordeals so that all coords are set

within the 90 day period.

Native Nights DC Election

Finished – US2002034026: Jen Overmeyer set up as new DC

Silent Redemption DC Election

Finished – US2002022460: Joshua Berthelot set up as new DC

LA003-D DC election

2nd Call for applications

TX-058D DC election

Finished – US2003031332: Guillermo Vildosola set up as new DC

TX-065-D DC Election

Taking applications – Schedualed finish date of 7-24

IV. LA-003-D is on 2nd call for DC applications. At this point still

have not recieved any applications. The domain shows just 8 members

active. If we are not able to find a DC will either need to change to

an indy chapter or fold into region at large or 4 winds.

V. Prestige recomendations

US2002023549: Matthew Williams 5R proctor

US2005106684: James Leavings 5R proctor

US2002022552: Wes Satterlee 5R Proctor

US2004011083: Jermaine Tumlinson 5R Proctor

US2002021989: LaTricia Powell 5R proctor

US2006027334: Joseph Lavergne 5R Proctor

Bert Sanders – US2002021972

SC ARC – Elections

ANC – Admin

********************************

********************************

ARC: Education – Lindsey Vaughan

**********************************************************************

South Central Region – ARC Education Report

June, 2006

Table of Contents:

I. Summary

II. Questions & Answers

III. Projects

IV. Problems & Issues

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

II. Summary

**********************************************************************

Continued work on Seminar Packets to be delivered at FGotM and other

regional events.

Will not be able to deliver a seminar at the July FG due to financial

constraints, but will be able to do so for the remainder of the year.

**********************************************************************

III. Questions & Answers

**********************************************************************

What type of seminar would be the most beneficial for ICC’06?

RC Response: I think a presentation on prestige or on the different

locations to find information would be excellent.

**********************************************************************

III. Projects

**********************************************************************

Preparing material for seminars to be delivered at FGotM and SC Regional

Events. Constant revisions may be required to insure accuracy and quality.

The material assembled will be distributed in such a fashion that everyone

should receive an opportunity to attend each subject. Frequent FGotM

attendees, may be present for the same seminar on a few occasions.

Next up – Conflict Resolution and No Harassment Policy

**********************************************************************

IV. Problems & Issues

**********************************************************************

None at this time.

**********************************************************************

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

None

**********************************************************************

Lindsey Vaughan

US2002022475

********************************

********************************

ARC: Arbitration – Appeals – Tim Terrel

July 2006 ARC Arbitration – Appeals

*edited*

********************************

********************************

ARC: Arbitration – Investigations – Edited

July 2006 ARC Arbitration – Investigations

*edited*

********************************

********************************

ARC: Events – Jennifer Cross

South Central Region – ARC Events

June, 2006

Table of Contents:

I. Summary

II. Questions & Answers

III. Projects

IV. Problems & Issues

V. Prestige Recommendations

***************************************

I. Summary

***************************************

SCaRE bid has been submitted to national and is awaiting approval. Several

domains have requested info about holding a featured game for August, but no

one has actually submitted a bid.

***************************************

II. Questions & Answers & Suggestions

***************************************

None, currently.

**********************************************************************

III. Projects

**********************************************************************

Featured Games – OKC will be holding a game the 15th at SoonerCon. It’s

unclear yet which domain will hold the August Featured Game. I’m trying to

encourage early submissions.

SCaRE – SCaRE is in the hands of national at this time.

**********************************************************************

IV. Problems & Issues

**********************************************************************

All problems are currently in the hands of regional.

**********************************************************************

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

I would like to recommend the following for theirassistance:

Jessica Fazio, Cam # US2002034251

Jess is my right-hand woman, stress relief, second half of my brain, and

general gopher. She’s been a great help in sorting through the SCaRE bids

and offering suggestions.

**********************************************************************

VI. Notes

**********************************************************************

None, currently.

**********************************************************************

END ARC EVENTS REPORT

Jennifer Cross

US2002023750

**********************************************************************

********************************

********************************

ARC: Sanctuary – Shelly Welch

********************************

ARC: Charities – Adam Tomplait

South Central Region – ARC Charities Report

June, 2006

Table of Contents:

I. Summary

II. Questions & Answers

III. Projects

IV. Problems & Issues

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

II. Summary

**********************************************************************

Things with Charities are going well. Ally and I work well together and we

are working on implementing the ideas that we have already brought to the

table. I am going to begin focusing on working with the individual domains

to help them implement charities programs on the local level while Ally

continues her focus on our larger charity efforts.

**********************************************************************

III. Questions & Answers

**********************************************************************

1.) I have school supply donations from the Beaumont FGotM. I would like to

have a portion of this count for regional prestige. What I have heard was

done in the past for this was a ratio of 60 percent general and 40 percent

regional. Will this be acceptable for these donations?

RC Response: I am going to decline this request. The primary reason is that

we want Regional drives to affect everyone in the region. Not just those

that can make it to a Featured Game.

**********************************************************************

III. Projects

**********************************************************************

Currently I am focused on local domains starting charity programs.

**********************************************************************

IV. Problems & Issues

**********************************************************************

None at this time.

**********************************************************************

V. Prestige Recommendations

**********************************************************************

Allly Foxworthy, US2005116954, AARC:Charities

Adam Tomplait

US2005085963

SCR ARC: Charities

Silent Redemption, TX-064-D

VST: Requiem

ADC: Charities

AIM: Superstar Adam

********************************

********************************

ARC Reports June 2006: – Leslea Cross – Outgoing

ARC Reports June 2006:

Leslea Cross is resigning from the ARC Reports position. Information about

an all-call will be forthcoming. I greatly appreciate all the hard work that

Ms. Cross has done; not only for myself, but for the previous RC, Ricky

Kramer (All Praise Prince Ricky!), also. She will be sorely missed.

ARC Reports June 2006:

Note to the Region:

Please bare with me if there are some mistakes, I’m covering down for your

usual ARC Reports

-Harley Cox, US2002021715

ARC Admin

**********************************************************************

III. Questions & Answers

**********************************************************************

QUESTIONS FOR NATIONAL:

None

QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY REGIONAL:

: Question:

TX-057-D, BCS, Question:

I have an add on to the suggested Featured Game of the Month Prestige

Awards. Michelle Rogers (US2002021047) Volunteering at the Featured Game of

the Month – 30 General for April 2006. If regional feels the need to make

changes to my recommendations please feel free.

Answer: Please send the information to me at scrc at tcworks.net.

TX-064-D, Beaumont, Questions:

Can we get an updated MC 9+ listing?

Answer: The list published with the RC report is up to date. Hopefully we

will have the website updated to match soon.

Along with the report I sent a list of missing prestige awards from the

FGotM: May as well as the Regional Meeting and Seminar sign in list from

that event to the SC RC. Will this be in the June SC RC Report?

Answer: Please see Section VIII: Prestige Awards for updated FGotM from May.

Who do I contact to fix expiration dates in the CRD??

Answer: memberservices at white-wolf.com

should be able to fix the situation.

In Section IX, of the SC RC Report May ’06, it shows no report for the month

of April. Then DC Shelley Welch reported a total of 19 minutes late, can

this be corrected?

Answer: Please see Section VII: Prestige Awards for late submission.

In Section IX, of the SC RC Report May ’06, DST James Huskey email address

has been changed for 6 months now, it is huskeycam at cox.net

huskeycam at cox.net>. Can this information be updated?

Answer: It will be updated

Does anyone know who completed Josh Berthelot, US2002022460, MC 9 Review??

The 03/06 Report section XI, Donna poses a question to Howie if he approved

the Audit, but no answer is given. Down a little bit, MC 9 is awarded. The

next would be: where is the log, Josh nor the former C has received a copy

of the approved log. Once the log is found, can a copy be sent to Josh, the

new DC, and up to National for Lockdown under the open prestige review

2001?? (Second Month Asking)

Answer: Log has been sent. And yes, it will be sent to National for a lock.

(First Month Answering! ;p)

TX-058-D, Dallas, Questions:

Have a member (Warren, Kenneth) who donated his old car to Charity and named

the camarilla on the donation. I can only give him officially 10 as its one

item but it was a car. Can I give him the max of 70 for charity in one month

or get the RC to make it regional or exceptional

service award for more

Answer: The max per charity is 30 G. Please see Section VII for other

prestige awards.

TX-061-D, Houston, Questions:

I was informed that the ShiokazeCon prestige was going to be in the June RC

report. However, I didn’t see it in there. Did I miss it?

Answer: I can not find the email containing that information. Please resend

it to scrc at tcworks.net

– Has there been any progress in getting the camscr.org <http://camscr.org/>

website updated? We are still waiting on Ms. Craft’s information being

updated for her Membership Class.

Answer: The list published with the RC report is up to date. Hopefully we

will have the website updated to match soon.

– Has there been any progress into researching the issue with the December

2004 charity drive prestige?

Answer: Please send this line of questioning to me at scrc at tcworks.net

– Has there been any progress about Chris Beck’s prestige for taking photos

at SCaRE 2k5?

Answer: I contact Mr. Beck privately on May 15, 2006 in an email and

directed him to search the website

(http://camarilla.white-wolf.com/usnc/prestige_light/document.php?

id=1503)about this and thought it was resolved.

– Did the B/CS FGotM prestige get released? (I admit I could have just

missed it, but would like to know whether it’s been released and I missed it

or it hasn’t been released.)

Answer: Yes. It was released last month. The meeting and seminar attendees

are listed as of this month’s report.

TX-055-D, Killeen Questions:

1. Are members supposed to get confirmation emails from Regional Staff?

Answer: Confirmation emails about what? The question is a bit vague.

2. What is an acceptable amount of time to wait for a response?

Answer: I presume you are referring to a response from Regional. Two or

three days, unless the person you are trying to reach is on vacation or has

stated that they are going to be away.

3. What are the reasons that the Killeen Bid for scare not being accepted?

Answer: After evaluating the bids that were received, the Tulsa bid was

decided as the best one that National would accept for SCaRE 2007. We have

submitted it to National and are awaiting their response.

4. What are the Dates for Scare?

Answer: We are awaiting a response from National. Most likely, it will be

the second or third weekend of March, as usual.

LA-001-D, Natchitoches Questions:

Trying to Start a bank account for our treasury and having trouble. Please

send me something with the info about how to do this.

Answer: Please contact me at scrc at tcworks.net and I’ll help how I can.

TX-044-D Odessa Questions:

This was submitted on the last report and is still a problem Jason Denton

US2002023896 and Jason Samp US2002034339 were proctors for our DST election

in March and have not received prestige.

Answer: Please contact the RST Bryan Coleman. The recommendation must come

through his office for anything associated with the Storytelling side of

things.

Richard Klepper US2002022913 never received prestige for filling out the RST

survey Brian Coleman sent out.

Answer: Please contact the RST Bryan Coleman. The recommendation must come

through his office for anything associated with the Storytelling side of

things.

In addition to that we have not received prestige for the following: All

Desert Moon members that attended BCS FGotM donated food and drink (Jamie

Henry US2002034527, Steve Henry US2002034528, Melissa McAfee US2002034305,

Brian Nickolaus US2005033192, and Devon Nichols US2005106770)

Answer: Please contact the DC of BCS, Patrick Mason. All prestige

recommendations for the Feature came from him.

Devon Nichols and Brian Nickolaus have still not received prestige for the

regional meeting and Jamie Henry did not receive prestige for ST support.

Answer: Which Regional meeting? Did there names get put on the sign-in sheet

that went around?

Still no word on Steve Henry US2002034528 MC9 audit report.

Answer: Please contact ARC Prestige Donna Molsbee to determine the status of

the Audit.

**********************************************************************

IV. Projects

**********************************************************************

List Moderators Update:

With the new regional reporting format, I need to update the list of

moderators to ensure accurate reporting.

Featured Game of the Month Program:

Ongoing, locations needed for July through the rest of the year!

Regional Prestige Database:

Ongoing, preparing to merge with National Database of similar function.

Regional Website:

My new tech is redoing the website. If you have any ideas or suggestions

please send him an email at taoshen72 at gmail.com

**********************************************************************

V. Upcoming Events

**********************************************************************

Currently, there are not any bids for any Featured Games for the rest of the

year!

After speaking with Ms. Cross, we will be instituting a deadline for

Featured Game submissions. The deadline will be the 15th of the month prior

to the “bid month.” This means if you want to host a game in August 2006,

you will need to have your bid into Ms. Cross’ office by July 15, 2006.

**********************************************************************

VI. Staff Election Updates

*********************************************************************

**********************************************************************

VII. Finances

**********************************************************************

REGIONAL FUNDS:

Past Cumulative Balance: $8,490.45

Total Income: $0

Total Expenses: $0

New Cumulative Balance: $8,490.45

CHAPTER/DOMAIN FUNDS:

Past Cumulative Balance: $ 2244.93

Total Income: $ 332

Total Expenses: $ 267

New Cumulative Balance: $ 2263.78

***Report Continues***

howell herrin

us2002034609

RC, South Central Region

www.camscr.org



Comments are closed.